Sunday, September 4, 2011

I am not a violin, so why am I being played like one??

Ok so yesterday sucked...I am not so much angry at Ed, he is just being his lovely self...I am angry at myself for falling for the trap.  And in reality, I set the trap myself.

I texted him yesterday about us having a date.  I would like to be able to talk to him on neutral ground, without all the drama.  I then suggested Outback.  He actually replied, "Outback is always good"  I said, "cool" and " tonight?" he didn't answer.  I had to know then that he wasn't going to see me anytime soon.  around 6 I texted him, "Not tonight?" and of course his reply was "Not tonight".  I was very hurt, and yet oddly strengthened. 

I am always telling my friends to "grow a set" andstand up for yourself.  Love yourself first, and then you can love someone else.  I am not currently loving myself.

SO... I am getting into shape, I have been lazy and that won't do.  If I am going to be single, then I would like to look fabulous.  I am working on the wisdom and the strength to do what is right.  I cannot be a clingy whiney person, it isn't me.  I have to be my TOWANDA person, and stop taking all this crap.


So, Lord, toady I am praying for guidance, strength and wisdom

Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment