Friday, September 2, 2011

Ok, next day same stuff

Since the title of my blog  is
 "HE WENT TO LOWES, AND DIDN'T COME BACK"
perhaps I should explain that.

 Last Monday, after a nice weekend to gether he went off to work.  He texted me that they were stopping to a cold one and would be home after that.  Cool, at least he let me know when he'd be home.  He came in and gave me a nice kiss.  We ate dinner...such as it was...I had been cleaning all day and didn't really cook, just fixed hot dogs. mac and cheese and baked beans.  Anyway we ate dinner, and he said that he needed to go to Lowes for supplies.  Kissed me good bye and said he'd be back...I said I'd be here.  He didn't return.  Today is Friday, and still no sign of him.

 So what to do...I do need to figure out how much of the coming and going I am willing to put up with.  All my friends say be done with him but 1) we are married and 2)I love him 3) I am happier with him than without him.  But I am getting used to being alone again, so it isn't as hard.

I had Lela, my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter yesterday, overnight last night and today, so that was good company.  It is hard to be sad around her.  We went to the pool today and had fun.  Since the Dr wants me to exercise more and lose weight swimming is a good thing.  It also makes me tired so I don't stay awake as long at night.

I have been praying that I gain some wisdom, to know how to handle this mess and perhaps get us back on the right track.  Like the 12 steppers pray
God grant me the strength to change the things I can and leave undone the things I cannot change...and the wisdom to know the difference.

Praying for wisdom and strength...
Lani

No comments:

Post a Comment